Return and replacement deadlines:
The customer has thirty (30) days following receipt of the order to return or exchange an item subject to the return conditions.
The thirty (30) day period also applies to request a replacement in the case of damaged or defective merchandise received.
If more than 30 days have elapsed, we unfortunately cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
For the return to be accepted, the merchandise must be in its original condition, i.e.:
- In its original undamaged packaging,
- With all accessories, parts and manuals originally supplied.
Items that cannot be returned:
Certain types of products cannot be returned:
- Perishable goods, such as food products;
- Gift cards,
- Items on clearance.
Making a claim :
For any return or claim, for example if upon receipt of the merchandise you notice a breakage or any problem with it, please first notify us as soon as possible using one of the means below:
- By email: email@example.com
- In store: Suite 201, 120 Sonnenschein Way, Saskatoon, SK, S7M 0W2
Please be sure to leave us your complete contact information so that we can contact you for further assistance.
If you receive a damaged or defective product, we advise you to take and send us a picture to facilitate the processing of your claim.
To make any return or claim, you must present us with a receipt or proof of purchase.
- This policy does not apply to products that have been used.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Only the price of the item, including taxes, is refundable.
- In the case of an exchange, the difference in price between the exchanged item and the replacement product is at the customer's expense.
- Items purchased in store can only be exchanged or refunded in store.
- We assume no responsibility for loss, theft or damage to returned merchandise.
In store or remotely
All claims can be made and processed in store. If you choose to do this remotely, here are the conditions that will apply.
Refunds or exchanges (if applicable)
Once we have received and inspected the returned item, we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. We will also inform you of our decision as to whether your claim has been approved or rejected.
If your request is approved and a refund is issued, a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method within 15 business days.
If it is an exchange, the replacement item will be shipped to you within 15 days.
Late or Missing Refunds (if applicable)
- If you have not yet received your refund, please check your bank account again first.
- Then contact your credit card company as there may be a delay before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often a processing time required before a refund is posted.
- If after completing all of these steps you still have not received your refund, please contact us at
If the item being returned was identified as a gift at the time of purchase and was sent directly to you, you will receive a gift credit equal to the value of your return.
If the item was not identified as a gift at the time of purchase, or if the gift giver preferred to receive the item first and give it to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will know that you have returned the item.
To return an item, you must mail it to Suite 201, 120 Sonnenschein Way, Saskatoon, SK, S7M 0W2.
You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs to return your item. Shipping costs are not refundable. If you receive a refund, the return shipping cost will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it takes to receive your exchanged product may vary.
If you are shipping an item valued at more than 75 $, you should consider using a shipping service that allows you to track the shipment or purchase shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive the item you return.
It is not possible to cancel your order once the transaction has been completed. You will have to return it for a refund (if it is a product eligible for a refund).
Return of a product shipped to the wrong address
Canada Post will attempt to deliver all packages. However, if they are unable to deliver the item, the package will be returned to the original address on the shipping label.
A customer service representative will then contact you to confirm whether you wish to cancel or receive your order. Your shipping information will be validated and you will be responsible for the cost of reshipping your order.